Sunday, July 24, 2005

Brain surgery

Phew. Just spent close to eight hours putting together the presentation for this Wednesday's class. Eight hours for a measly fifteen slides, would you believe it?

I guess that's what happens when you try to teach a course you've never attended a single lesson in; being self-taught means that while I'm relatively proficient at web design (or so I'd like to think), everything I know is pretty much jumbled in my tiny brain.

And it took me eight hours just to form a decent comprehensive systematic explanation of the basic steps of the design process. And explain why we have to take these steps, of course.

Man, if only I were spending this much time on my thesis. :P

Oh well, I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. Here's looking forward to Wednesday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home